• A travel agency organizes trips. To organize a trip the
following tasks are executed.
• First the customer request is registered, then an
employee searches for opportunities which are
communicated to the customer. Then the customer is
contacted to find out whether (s)he is still interested and
whether more alternatives are desired.
• If the customer selects a trip, then the trip is booked. In
parallel (if desired) one or two types of insurance are
• Two weeks before the start date the documents are sent
• It is possible that the customer cancels the trip at any
time before the start date.